- Tom and Jonalyn Henle began practicing Bikram Yoga in July 2008. Both have been certified to teach Bikram Yoga by Bikram Choudhury at his nine-week Bikram Yoga Teacher Training in Southern California.
They have raised their two sons in Tracy, and own a construction company here as well. Tom and Jonalyn love living in Tracy and bringing this practice to their community is a dream come true.
- Jonalyn knew after her first class that she wanted to teach this yoga: never had she experienced such mental peace and clarity. She embraced this practice wholeheartedly and continues to be amazed at the positive changes it makes in her life.
- Tom was reluctant to try yoga at first, sweating and stretching in a hot room just didn’t sound like fun at all. It didn't take long for him to experience the benefits of Bikram Yoga, mainly the healing of injuries, old and new. After years of working in construction and his weekend hobbies of extreme sports, Tom's body: mainly his back was feeling the effects and decided he couldn't quit just because it was hard. After a few years of regular practice, his back is completely pain free.
- Tom and Jonalyn (Tomalyn as their students refer to them) love to travel, scuba dive, ride their Harley, and recently have started outdoor rock climbing. They attribute their vibrant health and strong marriage to this yoga practice.
- Come in soon and begin your own journey!